Welcome!

I would like to welcome you to my blog for the 2008 Farm Progress Show! I have been given a great opportunity by Monsanto to see the inner-workings of one of America's favorite farm shows. I will be attending all 3 days of the show visiting various booths, shows, events, and displays in order to bring you up-to-date on the happenings at the Farm Progress Show. Check daily for new information, pictures, and even videos!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Adventure Begins

The 2008 Farm Progress Show has arrived and it is in full force this morning. I left Ames with every intention of getting to the show right at 8:00 am when the gates opened, as did hundreds of other people. As soon as we hit Highway 30 we could feel the traffic from the Farm Progress Show in Boone, IA - 20 miles away. Finally, after being delayed in traffic for 30 minutes we had arrived and it was well worth the wait. The show looks bigger and better than ever and I am excited to see more. I will definitely be leaving a little earlier in the morning tomorrow, though.

No comments: