Welcome!

I would like to welcome you to my blog for the 2008 Farm Progress Show! I have been given a great opportunity by Monsanto to see the inner-workings of one of America's favorite farm shows. I will be attending all 3 days of the show visiting various booths, shows, events, and displays in order to bring you up-to-date on the happenings at the Farm Progress Show. Check daily for new information, pictures, and even videos!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Take the Challenge

Even from the Monsanto tent (2 blocks away) I can hear the roar of screeching tires and raw horsepower coming from the Toyota Power Challenge. Toyota has called out the competition and wants you to see the results first-hand. Farm show attendees can sign up and take the competitive truck on a quarter-mile drag race, stationary of course, and then get put in the Toyota to compare. The results are displayed on a large television screen for all to see.

You can also head out to the Ride-N-Drive and take a truck threw an obstacle course. Its a lot of fun, especially since it wasn't my truck I was beating on.

No comments: