Welcome!

I would like to welcome you to my blog for the 2008 Farm Progress Show! I have been given a great opportunity by Monsanto to see the inner-workings of one of America's favorite farm shows. I will be attending all 3 days of the show visiting various booths, shows, events, and displays in order to bring you up-to-date on the happenings at the Farm Progress Show. Check daily for new information, pictures, and even videos!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Varied Industry Tent


If you are here at the Farm Progress Show and would like a break from the rain or heat, check out the Varied Industry tent. Here you can find loads of companies and things to do to keep you busy for quite some time!

These are a few of the things I saw while in the tent:
  • Clothing
  • Wine
  • Finance and credit services
  • Building supplies
  • GPS technology and information
  • Seed companies
  • Tools
  • Electrical services
  • And much, much more!



No comments: